We are Wynn Peterson, Omri Arbiv, Anand Bery, and Heather Dunlap, the 2015/2016 Directors of Kids2See, a University of Toronto Medical Society initiative that aims to identify kids with vision problems in Toronto communities. We are all very excited to continue the work started by Ted Christakis and Matt Schlenker and look forward to a successful and productive year!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
Wynn Peterson, Omri Arbiv, Anand Bery, Heather Dunlap
Kids2See Directors 2015/2016
Kids2See Team at Brooks Road Public School - March 2011
- Identify children with vision impairments, particularly amblyopia, a disease that must be treated early.
- Ensure that children identified with potential vision problems receive a complete eye exam from a qualified eye care specialist.
- Educate parents and school officials on the importance of routine eye exams.
- Provide an opportunity for medical students to develop clinical skills, interact with children, and engage in community service in areas of need.
- Act as role models for young students, and introduce to them the field of medicine.
Parent or teacher who wants to learn more about Kids2See? Click here.